Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge
Better Have a Pass When You Cross That Bridge

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So I went back to Brooklyn this weekend...

I went to Brooklyn this weekend and so many things have changed. The mall known as Kings Plaza now has two floors in Forever 21, there have been so many changes and additions...but the faces are still the same. I saw people from high school and thought...I see you guys all the time, but that's Brooklyn. It's so big and yet you seem to see the same people everywhere. I find it funny when I see someone who has spoken to me before but may not have remembered, tries to speak to me again. Yea, that happened. I said, I remember you from so many years ago, I remember that tattoo on your arm, and this character said..."No, that couldn't have been me."

Either way, the streets of Brooklyn are still crowded per usual, there a new place, a new party, a new store to shop in every other day. It sucks how fast business get sold out because there was a Circuit City not too far from my house and by the time I came back again, there was a sign in the window that read "AJ Wright Coming Soon" in place of the Circuit City that lasted a few days to my recollection....maybe but not really. The point is, things in Brooklyn change so fast but the people are always the same. I went to Miami, granted it was Carnival weekend, but what are the odds that I am staying next door to someone I met a few months before at a concert in Six Flags, bet you could guess this person was from Brooklyn. Is it that Brooklyn people tend to do the same thing most of the time, or is it that we are all alike and just so Brooklyn? Who knows...all I know is that is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment